Wednesday, September 14, 2011

women in tight fitting jeans::We are more diverse in this country than ever women in tight fitting jeans

women in tight fitting jeans women in tight fitting jeans::We are more diverse in this country than ever.
I am in my fifties and very active, i love skirts and jeans for every day wear.
I know that most men like to see a woman in ankle or ballet length skirts.
Recently a small shop opened at the mall and there were the clothes i would design and wear: finally.
I have been practicing for 6 years and consider it the best kept secret of this new era.
Cotton or rayon, crinkle skirts can be gorgeous and look and feel great.
Many will not agree but i do dress for my sense of style.
One of the colors that is a basic in my wardrobe is really not a color: black.
I have been told by men friends and my girlfriends that it looks great on me.
The stores are often sold out of certain colors; often the basics white, black, red.
This should tell the buyers to buy more and keep tabs on the sizes that sell out first so they can adjust ordering.
I have wanted to say this for a long time; we are all unique.
True but still most women of the new millennium want to look feminine.
Jeans are for all ages, shapes and sizes of women.
If you are as slim as a runway model you might pull it off.
Some of their clothes are okay, but i always feel depressed in that store.
And, by the way, oprah is 56.

No comments: