Saturday, September 10, 2011

loose boot cut jeans::The perks of working out are obvious: look better, feel better, wear corduroys without starting a fire loose boot cut jeans

loose boot cut jeans::The perks of working out are obvious: look better, feel better, wear corduroys without starting a fire.
I have discovered, however, that there a few drawbacks to losing weight.
I have a favorite article of clothing: my lee signature loose boot cut jeans.
I also wore them when i ate my balls so badly on stage that it was beyond belief.
The other day i was running errands in these jeans.
I remember i was at a drug store, looking for hair gel.
As i walked through the store, i noticed my pants were clearly looser than i remembered.
Thinking nothing of it, i ventured deeper into the store.
I turned the corner into the hair care aisle, just in time for these beloved pants to vacate my waist and find a new home somewhere about my knees.
The rest of my shopping trip was spend with a hand in my pocket, desperately holding the jeans in place.
Sadly, i now realize my beloved lee signature boot cut jeans are not for this world.
But not before they get one last run on the dbi stage.
Say goodbye to my pants as they go out in a blaze of glory.
Though not a literal blaze.

No comments: